Flirting with Models is the show that aims to pull back the curtain and meet the investors who research, design, develop, and manage quantitative investment strategies.
Join Corey Hoffstein, Chief Investment Officer of Newfound Research, on a journey to explore systematic investment strategies, ranging from value to momentum and merger arbitrage to managed futures.
If you are not already, subscribe to Flirting with Models here:
Podcasts we’ve been on…
- The Meb Faber Show: Risk Cannot Be Destroyed, Only Transformed
- Standard Deviations Podcast: A Day At the Factor Zoo
- The Acquirer’s Podcast: No Pain, No Premium
- My Worst Investment Ever: Beware of Pure Story-Driven Investing
- Behind the Markets (8/26/2017)
- Behind the Markets (9/7/2018)
- All About Your Benjamins: Factor Investing
- All About Your Benjamins: Dollar Cost Averaging vs Lump Sum Investing
- Advisor Success Series: Impact of High Equity Valuations on Safe Withdrawal Rates
- [i3] MarketFox interview with Corey Hoffstein