It’s finally here: the first season of the Flirting with Models podcast, the show that aims to pull back the curtain and meet the people who design, develop, and manage quantitative investment strategies.
This season – titled Boutiques & Bloggers – is a series of conversations with boutique asset managers and ETF issuers. Topics covered include:
- Can investing in special situations be systematized?
- What does your asset allocation process say about your theoretical assumptions?
- How can we build a mental model for evaluating alternatives?
- What’s more important: the investment or the investor?
- Why aren’t there more momentum strategies?
We hope you enjoy listening as much as we enjoyed putting it together.
You can subscribe to Flirting with Models here:
Or, you can listen to the new season episode-by-episode here.