Yours truly will be attending the Evidence-Based Investing Conference (June 25th – 27th, 2017).
The agenda and line-up looks nothing short of spectacular. Currently confirmed speakers include:
- Jeffrey Gundlach (DoubleLine)
- Michael Mauboussin (Credit Suisse)
- Robert Arnott (Research Affiliates)
- The entire Ritholtz Wealth crew (Josh Brown, Barry Ritholtz, Ben Carlson, and Michael Batnick)
- Meb Faber (Cambria)
- Patrick O’Shaughnessy (O’Shaughnessy Asset Management)
- Dan Egan (Betterment)
- Robert Seawright (Madison Avenue Securities)
- Brian Portnoy (Virtus Investment Partners)
- Cullen Roche (Pragmatic Capitalism)
Not only will I be there to listen to this star-studded group present and speak, but I am excited to announce that I, too, will be speaking on a panel.
The panel is titled The Allocator’s Dilemma. It’s description: “High valuations for both bonds and stocks, amidst an upcycle for interest rates, once again call into question the wisdom of 60/40 portfolios. Is now the time to be creative?”
I thought last fall’s EBI conference in New York was exceptional and I look forward to another great event. Hope to see you there!